Saturday 5 May 2012

Mama's Cupcake: Former brand

Greetings ladies and gentleman,

I would like to inform you that my former brand product is "Mama's Cupcake" http://www.facebook.com/mamascupcake. For those who already knows about it can taste the same recipes as Mama's Cupcake pastries. For your information, Sugarpops! is not imitating their product but me and my mama's cupcake share partner have decided to come out with a new brand names and more focus and serious on sugaries! So to make things clear, you guys also can contact Mr. Bulan at +6014-9442349 or bulanmka@gmail.com, my share partner at Mama's Cupcake for enquiries and ordering because after all this time, he's the one whose handeling all the marketing and sales matter because he is too lazy too messing around baking with me hahahaha and for me, I'll be the one who bake your orders and made your days by the end :) so feel free to contact us for ordering, bye bye!

our former "Mama's Cupcake" business and now we build up a new and fresh business call "Sugarpops!" don't miss out the fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment